1. WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED FOR RENTING A CAR?
a) Credit Card and TR Identity number of the person who will rent the car.
b) He/she must be 21 years old and have a driver’s license valid for atleast 2 years.
2. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY FLIGHT IS DELAYED?
If your flight is delayed, it will not be a problem. Just give us your flight information and from there we will keep track of your flight through the website of the Dalaman Airport. Be sure that we will be there waiting when you arrive.
3. HOW DO YOU WELCOME THE CUSTOMERS IN AIRPORT?
Kindly proceed to parking area outside the terminal. Our employee in charge will be waiting for you with a Metro Car board with your name written on it. All you need to do is to look for the Metro Car board and our staff will welcome and assist you to your rented car.
4. HOW IS THE VEHICLE DELIVERY IMPLEMENTED IN AIRPORT?
Our experienced and kind staff will wait for you prior to you arrival. They will welcome you, present you your vehicle and after filling in the rental agreement we will deliver your vehicle as soon as possible.
5. WHEN SHOULD I DO MY LATEST RESERVATION?
Please make your latest reservation within the last 15 days.
6. SHOULD I MAKE A DOWN-PAYMENT FOR RESERVATION?
No. You can make your payment when we deliver your vehicle.
7. HOW AND WHEN SHOULD I MAKE THE PAYMENT?
You can pay your full payment by cash or by a valid credit card when you receive your vehicle.
8. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CAR BREAKS DOWN?
In the case your car breaks down, please call Metro Car Rental office immediately telephone number: + 90 252 692 5545 and inform us about the situation. Please try to understand the problem and explain us in detail. If the aforementioned breakdown is simple and can be easily repaired, Metro Car Rental will guide you to the closest related service. If the breakdown is bigger, please wait for us. Metro Car Rental will immediately send a new vehicle to your address.
9. WHAT SHOULD I DO İN CASE OF AN ACCİDENT?
In case of an accident, please DO NOT remove your vehicle from the scene of the accident. Immediately call Metro Car Rental and inform us. Then, according to the scene and from the place of accident (region), call 155 for traffic police or 156 Gendarme and get an accident and alcohol report. If your vehicle crashed into another vehicle, you should take automobile registration, traffic policy copy and the copy of driver license of the other vehicle’s driver. Also, you should take a photograph of the vehicle/accident from different angles before the vehicles are removed from the scene of the accident.
If the accident is small and does not involve another vehicle, there is no need for you to call Police or Gendarme. Please fill in and sign the accident report which is in your vehicle’s glove compartment.
If the accident is small and involves another vehicle, there is no need for you to call Police or Gendarme. Please come to an agreement with the other vehicle’s driver and fill in the accident report and sign mutually.
10. WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF INSURANCE?
There are 2 different insurances on our vehicle.
1. Legal Compulsory Traffic Insurance. This covers and compensates pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages that caused against 3rd person limited to the amount stated in law.
2. Accident Casualty Insurance named as Motor Insurance. This covers damage cost in the accidents which involves and does not involve another vehicle.
11. WHAT DOES THE INSURANCE BEING VALID MEAN?
The Insurance would be valid if the driver is not driving improperly and if not a hundred percent at fault while driving.
If not driving out of speed limits.
If vehicles was not used by other people except the drivers whose names are registered in rental agreement.
If not drinking and driving and should never drive under the influence of drugs.
In case of an accident, the vehicle should not be removed from the scene of accident and alcohol & accident report of the driver should be sent to METRO CAR RENTAL office within 48 hours.
In case of an accident, it is obligatory to call and inform METRO CAR RENTAL immediately at telephone number: 0 252 692 5545.
12. WHAT DOES EXTRA INSURANCE MEAN AND WHAT DOES IT COVER?
This is an insurance that you can assign your liability by making an additional payment. Tires getting split, breaking the windows and headlights are in the scope of this insurance.
13. DOES INSURANCE COVER IGNITION KEY?
No. The Insurance does not cover the ignition key. If you lose the ignition key, drop it into the water, if it gets damaged and if it becomes unusable the cost will be compensated by you.
14. DOES INSURANCE COVER CIGARETTE BURNS?
No. The Insurance does not cover cigarette burns. In cases like cigarette burn, the cost that Metro Car Rental determined will be compensated by you.
15. IS THERE ANY KILOMETER LIMIT?
No. There is no kilometer limit.
16. DO YOU CHARGE FOR BOOSTER SEAT?
The 1st booster seat is free of charge during the rent period but the 2nd booster seat will be charged.
17. DO YOU CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL DRIVER?
One (1) additional driver is free of charge but the second additional driver will be charged.
18. CAN I GO ABROAD WITH RENTAL VEHICLE
No. You cannot go abroad with the vehicles under Metro Car Rental.
Metro Car Rental offers affordable transfers to and from Dalaman Airport. We are also able to handle transfers in a flawless and professional manner in Dalaman, Turkey. Please feel free to contact us for more details.